Sunday, October 24, 2010

SUN. SELECTIONS /AS THE DEER...




Good Morning, I pray that today has found you well & blessed & that you know Jesus the one who can give peace for your soul, how has your week been, we've had a busy but wonderfully blessed week, I decorated for my granddaughters 12th birthday party, she had 10 friends over, more on all that later,every year the adults get together at the restaurant the birthday girl's choice, we'll be doing that Mon. night, Terry & I went on a little road trip yesterday, we awaken at 5:00 & struck out at 6:00 ohhh what a wonderful blessed day we had, we went to an old restored covered bridge, walked through the woods, then on the the Covered Bridge festival, first stop was at a local church for a pancake breakfast & let me tell you there were more than just pancakes, whew wee! then it was on to the festival, an Antique car show, shopping in the local little shops, then on the the Quilt show, then to supper, then yea you guessed it , no matter where you go , you've got to check out Walmart! ~~lol~ I will make a road trip post in a few days as well as the birthday party's

a few months back when friends talked us into meeting them at a local camp ground park for bike riding etc , first time I'd been on a bike in over 2 0years kid you not, had to go buy a bike ~lol~ all that's in older post somewhere in here, if you'd like to keep going ~loL~ anyways there were deer everywhere at the end of the walking trail, I was so excited, I couldn't take pictures fast enough ~lol~

AS THE DEER PANTETH FOR WATER
SO MY SOUL LONGETH AFTER THEE
YOU ALONE ARE MY HEARST DESIRE
AND I LONG TO WORSHIP THEE



2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love deer. This is a wonderful picture!
We went to a free concert featuring the band REVIVE. Known for their song Blink.

Gail said...

Amen, beautiful post and may our Lord continue to bless you.