Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING



(Psa. 92:1 ) It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord and to sing praises unto thy name oh most high

Today we celebrate Thanksgiving, the lists never ending of all the things I am thankful for, I thank God for Peace, the peace of mind he will give to my father-n-law today as he reflects back of Thanksgiving past with his soul mate

my sweet grand babies will squeal with delight as they help mommy cook today & in the mist of it all my daughters heart breaks for her husband as he sits beside his father in the hospital & trys to comfort the heart of his mother

In the mist of all the mixed emotions just in our little family along there is a birthday in our mist, our granddaughter Kaitlyn turns 13 today, my mom is just a few weeks away from turning 75

there will be many today who feel they have nothing to be thankful for, but oh my friend if you were able to awaken in your right mind this morning, you have something to be thankful for, today my father-n-law will miss his wife, my husband will miss his mother, my son-n-law's heart will ache as he is torn to be in two places at one time today but I know that my God is able to give peace to the hearts of my father-n-law & my husband, strength to my aging parents,peace to my son-n-law & an assurance to his mom that God can & will touch that soul mate & all will be well

(Psa.29:11) The Lord will give strength unto his people,the lord will bless his people with peace

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING & IN ALL THINGS GIVE THANKS, THINK OF THE THINGS GOD HAS BLESSED WITH & DELIGHT IN HIS GOODNESS



No comments: