Sunday, February 27, 2011

SUNDAY SELECTIONS


This is the day that the Lord has made, rejoice & be glad in it, if you woke up in your right mind then you are blessed my friend, the fact that we were allowed another day makes us blessed, remember he didn't have to wake us up this morning, he chose to, so lets choose to live for him & thank him for another
day!

PSALMS 139

(1) O Lord thou hast searched me and known me
(2)Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising,thou understandest my thought afar off
(3)Thou compassest my path and my lying down and art acquainted with all my ways
(4)For there is not a word in my tongue,but lol,O
Lord,thou knowest it altogether

(5)Thou hast beset me behind and before and laid thine hand upon me
(6)Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, it is high,I cannot attain unto it

continue to read the remaining verses of chapter 139

search the chapters on praise, on being thankful, research the word praise & thankful & get ready for a great adventure of absorbing God's goodness in his word

I'm getting ready along with some of the ladies from church to attend some awesome Women's Conferences in the next few weeks

Lamplighter's Women's Conference 2011
Speakers: Darlene Bishop, Judy Jacobs, Jean Givens in Montgomery Ala.
http://www.pathwaytolife.net/2011_womens_conference_.html
this will be an awsome conference! can't wait!
we also have reservations for a great one in April for the 2011 Alabama Womens Conference in Trusville Ala

PSALMS 118:24
This is the day that the Lord hath made,we will rejoice and be glad in it

PSALMS 133:1
Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity

No comments: