Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WHAT'S THAT IN MY YARD!!


can you say Armadillo ???LOL this guy has been feeding off some body's back porch for sure lol, look how fat he is, he's getting braver too getting closer & closer to the house, I had some good shots of him looking at me but they somehow got deleted , I'll get him again when he comes back !


with tempts rising in the 70's the birds are sure that Spring has sprung, this blue bird actually sat still for me to zoom in on him


I had a beautiful shot of a red bird but the camera deleted that one too, not sure what's up with my camera but good thing the girls got me a new one for my birthday, as soon as I figure it out I'll give it a try LOL


a friend told me that Walmart had Hollyhocks, I said no way! I've been looking for those for years, just something that takes me back to my childhood LOL anyways I made a B line to Walmart & there they were! oh happy happy joy joy! now to get them planted & hope they take root!



1 comment:

STITCHINPRIM said...

YES, I CAN SAY " ARMADELLA".. ONLY SEEN DEAD ONES ON WAY TO TEXAS A FEW YEARS AGO.. AREN'T THEY UGLY ??


OH, I LOVE HOLLYHOCKS TOO.. HAVEN'T SEEN ANY IN YEARS.. REMEMBER MY MOM USED TO PLANT THEM BY OUR GARDEN FENCE... THEY ARE SO PRETTY.
HOPE YOU HAVE GOOD LUCK WITH GROWING THEM..
BLESSINGS,
MAURINE