Sunday, April 17, 2011

SUNDAY SELECTIONS


Welcome to Sunday Selections,we pray that today has found you well & blessed my friend, if you were allowed another day then you are blessed indeed, this is that day that Lord has made will you rejoice & be glad in it, whom will you choose to serve today

(PS.91:9-11) says..Because thou hast made the Lord which is my refuge,even the most high,thy habitation,(10)there shall no evil befall thee neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling (11)for he shall give his angels charge over thee in all thy ways

Isn't that a good feeling to know that there are angels encamped all around us that if we belong to the Lord nothing by any means shall hurt us

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty

I will say of the Lord He is my refuge and my fortress,my God in him will I trust(PS.91:1-2)


In whom or what are you putting your trust in today?

No comments: