Friday, September 23, 2011

NOW THIS TAKES ME BACK!

Did you ever paint those paint by number sets as a child or even the big more advanced ones? I don’t know about you but paint by number sets has been obsolete here for years  & I mean years oh you’ll find little cheapie ones here & there but the big canvas size has been gone for like forever soooo when I came across this site I kinda got excited & was reminded of all the paint by numbers I use to paint in my early married days lol

check it out!

http://www.marymaxim.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category4_10001_10054_15079_-1_15077_15077

here’s a few of the beautiful  kits you’ll find

Cottage Mill Paint By Number Kit Early Snow Paint By Number Kit

Tending the Flock Paint By Number KitCovered Bridge Paint-By-Number Kit

on the side bar you’ll notice puzzles,my husbands grandmother got me putting puzzles together years ago & always buying me some, I have loved them ever since, sitting down with a beautiful puzzles brings back fond memories

Barnyard Dreams Jigsaw PuzzleGotta Love Snow Jigsaw Puzzle

Puppy Mischief Jigsaw PuzzleContentment Jigsaw Puzzle

I hope you enjoy this new link I’ve shared with you I know I have! LOL

No comments: