Thursday, March 8, 2012

ARE YOU DREAMING OF SUMMER YET

I said I want this house revamped & every room culled out & organized  from the 20 some odd years  we’ve been here,cause I don’t want nothing to keep me from playing outside this summer lol! I’m almost done with the kitchen, spent the better part of the day putting dishes here & there, moping, washing the boys (Joe, Gus, Shiloh) bowls, they’re so spoilt, they have their own heater lol!    

boys05

100_0931 then

Max’s bed       & he did not care for a clean bed LOL! he sleeps in a laundry basket, has his own pillow & blankie, we lost our sweet Peaches(L)  a few months ago , the kitchen almost got the best of me lol but I think I’ve about got it, remember when I took the wall paper offnewkit15

what a mess that was, as you can see the paper on the paneled wall had come off with it , after all that fun I set out to paint it a soft what was supposed to been a soft tan like,only to turn out to be more on the white side 

newkit16

well this will just will not do lol I’ve tolerated it for about a year now & it’s gotta go lol meantime that’s when I decided to clean out, throw out,cull out lol! just a few more touches & I’m done with the kitchen whoo hoo then on to the next room! in between all the fun of cleaning, tossing & culling I visit my “I wantta play outside” board on Pinterest lol! Spring will be here soon then Summer & with 7 grandkids there’s lots of playing to be done lol I came across this today & thought hunmm I have old ties lol

tire planters

I’m going to try my best to grow Hollyhockshollyhocks

I have an old wheel barrelLove this.

how  sweet would this be

Birdhouse Garden

I want the porch to be fun,can’t you see a tea party happening here lol

 Budget friendly Decorating

yes there’s much to get done if I’m to play outside this summer! LOL!

Blanche caught in action!

2 comments:

jeanne said...

Good morning Helen, Your post made me smile so much this morning. I want some of your energy. Good job on your kitchen. A kitchen has to be the biggest job so you can feel very accomplished. I adored the photo of the boys. Losing a pet is so hard. We adore our little poodle soooo much. We have lost two.

Happy cleaning days to you and come on summer. Smile.
xo Jeanne

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I need to do some Spring cleaning too!That porch does look like a great place for a tea party!