LAST WEEK FINISHNG UP THE KITCHEN, I DECIDED TO LINE A FEW OF THE CABINETS WITH NICE RUBBERMAID LIKE LINER,SOMEONE MADE A COMENT THAT THEY USED WRAPPING PAPER,HUMMM WHO KNEW! LOL NOW MIND YOU YOU I HAVE ROLLS OF CHRISTMAS PAPER THAT I SAY I WILL NOT USE AGAIN, IT’S TIME FOR SOMETHING NEW LOL ANYWAYS I HAD THIS SWEET PAPER WITH TINY HOLLY ALL OVER IT, PERFECT FOR THE DRAWS IN THE DRESSER as I proceeded to tweak the bedroom
i CAME ACROSS A NEW RECIPE i WANTTA TRY THIS WEEKEND, DOESN’T THIS LOOK YUMMY?
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
- Whipped cream and green sprinkles (optional)
- Place ice cream, milk, peppermint extract and green food color in blender; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired. Serve immediately.