12 weeks of Christmas Treats week 5
These are so easy & quick to make up & they make a pretty cookie as well, I have also made them using lemon cake mix which make a yummy lemon cookie
RED VELVET COOKIES
- 1 box red velvet Cake Mix*
- 1- 8 oz container Cool Whip
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar (for rolling)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In medium bowl, beat cool whip, egg and cake mix until well blended. Dough will be thick and sticky.
- Drop by teaspoonful's into a bowl of powdered sugar and roll to coat.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 10- 12 minutes
be sure to visit 12 weeks of Christmas treats at http://www.mealplanningmagic.com/ for more delicious recipes