Thursday, January 31, 2013

HAVE YOU CHECKED ON YOUR FOLLOWERS LATELY?

My Photo

If you’re fortunate to have followers way up in the hundreds then it may be impossible to check if they’re still there lol! but little of me with less that 7o, at least I thought I had that many lol

the other night  I started clicking on  my followers, visiting their blogs, leaving comments but soon found out that over half no longer had a blog, some hadn’t posted in  six months to  year, but are they still checking on me I wonder hummm

4 comments:

jenann said...

I read blogs and thoroughly enjoy them but, being disabled I don't have a very interesting life, so don't have much to tell. I am also carer for my 90 year old Mum and, as a result, dont have much 'me time. Reading the interesting things people have to say on their blogs and seeing the beautiful photos some people post is my main hobby.
I have started a blogs a couple of times, but don't have enough of interest to others to blog about. Hope you wont tip me off your readers list? :( Jen

Nanna said...

Hello Jenann! glad to see you're still with me!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Now you are 70.

Deanna said...

Howdy Nanna!
I'm still with you and amongst the living.

I pop in here from time to time and enjoy my visits with you in blogland.

God bless and may February be FANTASTIC!!!

God bless and shine on,
d