Monday, February 4, 2013

NOOOO IT’S NOT BUBBLE BATH!

flea

we are having crazy weather here in Alabama, freezing 30’s one day, with the next day to pop up into the 60’s I’m kid you not, we had a week of 50’s, 60’s  just a few weeks ago the bam! snow outta nowhere, & we never get snow but once in a blue moon, ok enough about weather, blue moons & snow lol!

I came across this on Pinterest & had it saved, but with the crazy temps we’re having I decided to give it  a try because the fleas aren’t sure if it’s summer or not lol 

7575aba09baa7c1c9b8255acf3f4d4c4[1]  

1 cup dishwashing liquid (I used Palmolive cause that’s what I had)

1 cup white vinegar

1 quart warm water

mix  in a bowl & transfer into bottle of choice

for more on this see  http://www.food.com/recipe/natural-dog-shampoo-flea-removal-480112

this worked great for my little ones &  will be a keeper for in between their Advantage treatments

boys05

yes they have their own heater LOL! we lost little Shilo on the right back in August, if you’d like to read that post  you can find it here

http://nannastreasures.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-heart-is-heavy.html

 

 

 

1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

We used to use something like that years ago, but I don't remember it killing the fleas.....good luck.