Friday, March 15, 2013

I WOULD OF NEVER THOUGHT OF IT!

When I think ok how long have I been sewing first one thing and another, then I come across things like I did today on Pinterest, good ole Pinterest! LOL!

18b5411abbc87db41d10a719b6dac744[2]

how many times have we cut patterns too small or tried to fold those tiny little lines, & that carbon paper! oh  my! this Blogger takes you through  how to transfer your patterns onto freezer paper, who knew! this was a good find since I haven’t sewn cloths in ages, I know  what line I “use” to cut on lol! but that was 30 years ago, 30 pounds  plus some ago & many lines over ago lol!

be sure to visit her post on transferring a sewing pattern with freezer paper

http://www.craftbuds.com/how-to-transfer-a-sewing-pattern/

we are never too old to learn!

Bee01X022

No comments: