Friday, March 22, 2013

IT TAKES TWO TO MAKE PIZZA

well if you wantta have fun it does lol! I divided the dough into thirds & let hubby try his hand at making calzones while I made the pizza

734249_2955962993706_1831823466_n[1]cooking02

cooking05

they were a little full lol! but hey this was our first time lol! lets see how my pizza turned out

cooking04

cooking06

this dough recipe was ok but I will be looking for a different recipe, I think this recipe would make a great biscuit recipe lol! no mater how thin I rolled it out it rose up like a biscuit but it did crisp up on the edges & I like that  just think there could be some improvements, I absolutely love time in the kitchen together & we will be trying our hand at homemade pizza again

2 comments:

Linda in Calif. said...

I make my own pizza all the time. My dough once in a while gets too thick too - most of the time it's just right. I would like to try some other recipes though just for the fun of it.

Linda in Calif. said...

PS - The pizza and calzones sure look Yummy!