Tuesday, April 30, 2013

MOR FABRIC!MORE PATTERNS!

sew19

this pattern, the strips are pieced like a quilt, well I thought I’d figure out how long that’d come out & use this yummy fabric for the strips & cuffs on light weight denim, they’ll be fun days ahead with friends for sewing days, so we’ll be making a trip to JoAnn’s for that denim lol! got my coupons printed out & ready!

sew23

this fabric was clearance down 60% making it way too cheap to pass up, there’s a tee & skirt in it’s future

sew24

love this pattern & at $3.99 couldn’t pass it up

sew21

this caught my eye & I’m thinking there’s pillowcases in it’s future

sew20

this is an OOP pattern given to me my sweet friend, she suggested  finding a vintage sheet for my muslin, humm what if I find a really cute one & I wantta wear it lol!

sew22

2 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

What beautiful fabrics and patterns.[I sometimes think, I enjoy the looking, purchasing fabric and patterns as much as sewing, --- or rather that is what my sewing room looks like. ha]
You reminded me of myself, I never go to Joanns or Hancocks with out my coupons.. Even if ,I don't intend to go to one of them stores, you never know, when a change of plan , might happen. ha
Happy sewing.

Sarah Liz said...

Hi, I like the shopping for patterns and fabrics bit as well, which is why my stash is a little too large at the moment. Look forward to seeing a made up version of one of these.