Sunday, May 19, 2013

WHOO HOO I MADE TWO SKIRTS

OK so maybe Maxi skirts aren’t so much to whoo hoo about loll! especially when your chevron print makes you look like a chevron sign lol! oh well, weight comes & goes in this house & since it has decided to visit for a while I shall embrace it until it is time to say goodbye lol!

challenge25

challenge26challenge28

dress it up, dress it down lol!

why is your necklace on your arm he ask? lol!challenge27

I blame the elastic for making my skirts make me look like a barrel lol!it keeps rolling & bunching up so when there’s time I’ll redo that & maybe I’ll look 2lbs less lol!I just have to learn new ways to take pictures, like hiding behind hubby! lol!

bgarden04

6 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Nana, I love your maxi skirts and I think they look really pretty on you. Love the chevron fabric.. pretty.
Weight goes and comes around my house too.. so frustrating.... I will loose a few pounds, and honestly , it feels like I can eat one good meal and gain back 10 pounds. lol
I love that white jacket too.. so pretty with your skirt.
Happy sewing..

BeaJay said...

Great skirts. You have done a nice job on both.

Anonymous said...

You've made some really good points there. I looked on the web for additional information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.

Also visit my site: onlineeducationexperience.com/node/89174

Anonymous said...

Yay, Helen...so proud of you!!! They look great and isn't it wonderful to be able to dress them up or down? Great job!!! Hang in there, Vita

Steph F. said...

Your skirts look perfect for summer weather. Both prints look good for different occasions. Fantastic.

Pam @Threading My Way said...

I especially like the maxi in the blue print and it looks great with the white jacket.