Friday, May 17, 2013

PROJECTS IN ACTION

have you started your  five dollar savings plan?every five dollar bill you come across , put it in a jar, read more about it here http://www.mommysavers.com/c/t/197913/the-5-savings-plan-have-you-tried-it

d227bcb610af201f47313493f064619b[1]

we’ve had our jar going about two weeks now, I have found $5 left on the kitchen table where hubby has left on his way out to work lol!we’ve decided not to keep up with the amount & just be surprised when it’s time to buy Christmas, there will be  anew addition to our family this year, more on that below

Handmade by Heidi

tonight is Friday Night sew in over at Heidi’s  http://www.handmadebyheidi.blogspot.com/ I had a root canal done today, so we’ll see how the sewing goes but I am working on my Maxi skirt for this sew41

but for now I need my meds, the feelings starting to come back lol!

reece7

my daughter called this morning, they leave next week for China,whoo hoo! Reece will change our world as we will his, God is good!

2 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Congrats on your new grandchild. God is awesome. I know you and your family will be so happy.. and those grandkids will make you "need" that $5 savings plan jar. lol.
Sorry about the root canal.. Hope your feeling better soon. And can't wait to see photos when you get him home.. enjoy..
I haven't done the $5 savings plan yet, but I have a big bowl, I put all our change in it.. and at the end of the year , we use it for buying Christmas gifts for the grandkids.. It really helps, and adds up rather quickly.

Busy Little Quilter said...

Congratulations on the new grand child. That's so exciting! I hope your root canal went well and you heal quickly.