Monday, January 27, 2014

GET YOUR MOTOR RUNNING!

your sewing machine motor that is!

clip2

we are having the craziest weather here last week  we had low temps in the lower 20’s , today back up in the high 50’s, the temp is gradually dropping as we’re looking  at temps as low as 8 in the next few days, so I’ve been pre washing some of my fabrics, getting ready for some cozy days in the sewing room

sew11

not only am I excited about turning these fabrics into yummy creations, I ‘m looking forward to another day of cutting, sewing ,laughing, lets don’t forget eating lol! with my friends

clip4

can’t wait to finish my jacket & skirt

sew05

2 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Stay cozy warm in your sewing room,a and have lots of fun with those beautiful fabrics..Can't wait to see what you make.. Happy sewing.

BeaJay said...

That fabric looks lovely. It needs to have it's power unleashed!