Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A LITTLE PLAYING A LITTLE SEWING

snowday2snowday1

we get snow once in a blue moon here in Ala, guess it was a blue moon lol! as little as he is he bout did me in lol! we laughed as we talked about days gone by we’ve made snowmen big as us, are we to old to play in the snow lol! but then there were three kids all participating  back in the day sooooo next time I think I’ll get those eight grand kids of ours to do the work while I take the pictures lol!

now back to the sewing room where life is simple

1 comment:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

SO proud you all had fun in the snow.. I am in the north end of Ms, and the south end of Ms, got snow and some really bad ice weather..
We got 8 degree weather..yuck..
Me and Hubby built a snowman last time it snowed here too.. Got to have fun/laughs...ha