Thursday, January 30, 2014

IT’S A MOO MOO

moomoo4

This has got to be one of the funniest episodes of Lucy & Ethel when they pretended to be aliens, you can watch the full episode here

http://www.tv.com/shows/i-love-lucy/lucy-is-envious-17126/

now back to my moo moo, they are normally called house dress’s, lounging gowns  etc.sister & I just always called them moo moo’s  ,hummm ,probably cause we thought we looked like a cow in them? lol! even when I found a pattern I kinda squealed “a moo moo”  & my friend said a what? lol! so now I was set to find the perfect fabric

sew12

and then the moo moo was born!

sew14

the things you do when you have to take your own picture lol!

sew16

 

Terry says it looks like something you’d sleep in baa ha ha that’s why it’s called a moo moo dear it’s for sleeping & lounging around the house , husbands sure can be funny! loL!

sew17

not sure why it’s turning out greyish oh well so much for selfie pictures lol!

 

Buttonlargeprint_zps7c5c306c

http://www.makeagarmentamonthchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

3 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Nana.. I just had to laugh when I read your post.. I so remember the moo moo..My hubby told me the same thing,'That looks like a night gown, surely your not wearing that out anywhere?" hahahaha.. Of course, I explained [after teasing that I would wear it out to eat with him.ha] that it was for comfy lounging around the house..
Love it.

Sarah Liz said...

Hi Nanna - I am thrilled you managed to make something - a moo-moo is a good place to start :)

Nanna said...

yes Judy, husbands can be so funny!

thanks Sarah, I'm so busy with my skirt & Jacket I had to whip something quick up so I could feel like I made soemthing lol!