Thursday, August 14, 2014

LET THE DETOXING BEGIN!

 

clipart04

DETOX SEWING THAT IS!

upon losing weight, yea me! ok that’s another post another time lol!  back to the detox sewing,as I mentioned earlier  that Lauren of Rosie Wednesday had made post about detox sewing, revamp something o  turn something into  something totally new, so I have this blue skirt that I made last Summer for a skirt challenge

challenge26

so today with lots of time spent with the seam ripper, I know you’re thinking I could of  ripped or cut those seams lol but not knowing  just how much  I needed for my new size I thought it best to play it safe & do it the hard way lol!

10433142_4477691595970_4377061458701522325_n[1]

too late to turn back now! it’s all cut out! I pinned it together & it fits my dress form, so that’s a good sign, right? lol!I’m hoping to get it finished up tomorrow & do some photo shots of dressy & casual

No comments: