Wednesday, September 24, 2014

ARE YOU THNKING OF FALL YET?

 

poohpigletbabiesleavesasz4

yesterday was the first day of feeling the least like fall, it is still pretty warm here but I think Fall is going to break on through lol! here are two of my favorite  bloggers to inspire you to get into the mood for Fall

Coffee Tea Books and Me: Sunday Afternoon Tea - What makes my home a sanctuary

http://www.stonegableblog.com/a-little-fall-inspiration/

I’m going to jumpstart Fall by having a  sweet potatoes baking party, yea I don't know what else to call it lol! I have tons of sweet potatoes that need tending to, so I’ve invited a few friends over this weekend , we will bake pies, watch Mom’s Night Out, eat, bake more pies & just have a great time, each will go home with at least two pies & an apron , oh that reminds me I got to get to sewing lol!

how are you jump starting your Fall?

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I'm not sure about jump starting my Fall. It has snuck up on me and I'm getting use to the idea by blog hopping. This helps!
Blessings,
d