Sunday, September 7, 2014

AUSTIN IN AUGUST

 What  do you do when there’s no time to buy a nook o find one in the Library? , good ole Google lol! since reading the Pride & Prejudice  on line I’ve  bought the book to ad to my never ending book collection lol!

book8

I have a few of of her movies, this being one of them that I love watching over & over, I’ve learned a lot  about  Jane Austen coming across this read along other than just loving her movies, there’s a lot of History, In The Garden & Tea With Jane Austen is packed with History & beautiful photos & is on the top of my list to  to add to my collection ,don’t you know lol!

51BP85pvZwL._AA160_[1]517NruTOu5L._AA160_[1]

(images from Amazon)

this has been a great read along with

http://lostgenerationreader.com/

bookchallenge02

No comments: