Saturday, February 7, 2015

WHERE DID JANUARY GO?

SERISIOUSLY WHERE DID IT GO? LOL!

we are down to one more paper to come in, then wait till time for closing on the house & yes I’m still to excited to start packing lol! but we did buy a housewarming gift to ourselves we bought  a microwave ha! ha! & I did get  a few boxes, that’s a good start right? it may appear I’m being a slow poky but you see my home is paid for & it’s not going on the market till we finish repairs, so we’re culling out & my dream is to move one ok maybe two rooms at a time, as many know of my love for dishes so the kitchen alone may take a week lol! & the sewing room oh my gosh it seems 3 times the size of the one I have now! I can’t wait for you to see it! I can’t wait to be in it lol!

I may need some rain boots & a presser washer for I was told that  wasn’t doggie poop on my pier

If theres one thing cuter than a micro-pig, it has to be a micro-pig wearing wellies.

 

can you guess?? lol! lol!

home01

I can’t wait for all eight of those sweet grands to fill that home with laughter, son-n-laws competing to catch the bigger fish, marshmallow roasting on the fire pit, maybe even a hotdog or two lol! there’ll be  a few fun projects my daughter's helping me with for the house, the end of Feb. will be here before we know it & before I can turn around I will be saying where did Feb. go? lol!

2 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

So happy for you.. Cant wait for you to get moved, and show us some photos.. Have fun..

Michelle said...

Sounds like fun!
I know you're going to love it!