Friday, January 15, 2016

THE MAKINGS OF A COOKIE/CANDY PANTRY

Its been a long time since I've posted on either of my blogs , we've been in & outta the hospital since July battling leukemia which I will update you later
  a few days ago while trying to get bills set up on line, meds organized along with other things my grand daughters & me finally got our cookie candy pantry done, we got just the right jars together, made the labels then sorted all the goodies needed to make cookies, candy, blizzards you name it we've got it going on in our pantry


3 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

So sorry you have been in and out of the hospital. Sending prayers.
I love your candy/cookie pantry.. What a great idea.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Now THAT looks like a place I would like to rob!!!

Hey, honey! How are you? I have been MIA from blogging, but I wanted to drop by and give you a hug.

Hope all is well. Here's a hug for you and for your sister!

Love,

Sheila :-)

NdakJoleh said...

The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Jasa Fotocopy Murah 24 Jam wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)
The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Jasa Fotocopy Murah 24 di Jakarta wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)
Jasa Fotocopy 24 Jam
Jasa Fotocopy 24 Jam di Jakarta
Jasa Fotocopy Murah di Jakarta
Jasa Fotocopy Murah 24 Jam
Jasa Fotocopy Murah
Jasa Fotocopy 24 Jam
Jasa Fotocopy di Jakarta Timur
Jasa Fotocopy Rawamangun