Sunday, July 11, 2010

SUNDAY SELECTIONS


Welcome to Sunday Selections, if this is your first visit, we're glad you came & hope to see you again, on my Sun. selections, you will find me sharing, music, the history of music, scriptures, updates on my choirs, ladies meetings, church road trips, church happenings , sometimes just what's on my heart etc.
PSALM 116:1-2 I love the Lord because he hath heard my voice and my supplications(2)Because he hath inclined his ear unto me,therefore will I call upon him as long as I live
DEUTERONOMY4:29 If thou shall seek the Lord thy God thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul
in Deut.10:12 we see that God is requiring Israel to "love God with all your heart and all your soul"
DEUTERONOMY 11:18 Lay up my words in your heart and in your soul
DEUTERONOMY 4:9 Take heed to thyself and keep thy soul diligently
throughout God's word you will find that heart/soul/home go hand in hand, for a really good study, cross reference these words, it is as important to guard our souls as it is our hearts as the soul is the home in which the spirit dwells

No comments: