Monday, September 19, 2011

COOKIE JAR OR SOUP TERRENE?

  Welllllll the tag says cookie jar, but we all know that  things are not always what they appear to be LOL LOL

pumpkincookie01

tag says dishwasher safe (we know how hot that can get right?) lol says ceramic , nowhere does it say,not intended for food consumption lol so it may appear to be a cookie jar but in my kitchen it is a soup terrene  LOL

pumpkincookie02

I’ve been pulling out  a little Fall, here’s a sneak peak of what I'm working on in the kitchen

pumpkincookie03 

Happy Fall Decorating!

poohpigletbabiesleavesasz4

1 comment:

Edie Marie's Attic said...

What a great soup Terrene you have!!I love it Nanna!! I think multi-purposing is the name of the game these days... so it can be whatever you want!

Big hugs & thanks for the chuckle! Sherry