Thursday, December 1, 2011

GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS

DAY ONE

church13

Ready or not Christmas is coming lol, I’ve yet to decide when to squeeze in my Tour of Lights party, which tree to put where this year, I planed on starting in the guest room, I did get the tree up only to find  there’s a strand of lights missing so day one’s going kinda slow lol so I’m making a list & checking it twice for a more productive day tomorrow lol on the other hand I did get some DIY’s in over at http://nannasraggedys-n-prims.blogspot.com/ I’ll be going through DIY Christmas projects & all that which today consisted of drying orange slices & preserving holly branches, there’s much decorating to be done,a Christmas party here & there , cookie bake day with the grand kids,craft day with grand kids ,just to name a few sooo it’s back to making  a list & dragging out more Christmas stuff because….

quotes04

No comments: