Sunday, February 17, 2013

WHO WANTS COOKIES!

cookie26

my sweet grand babies had been sick so what was a Nanna to do but make some big ole cookies lol! I made up my typical sugar cookie recipe & divided it four ways

cookie27

I knew my cookie cutter was big but  wasn’t expecting it to make such big cookies lol! but the dough produced a little over  a dozen for this size & scraps left over white I made little round cookies

Spring & Summer will soon be upon us, as they are always telling me to take them to the Zoo lol! there'll be lots of Zoo trips, picnics,cookie making, tea parties, just plain having fun!

we have a few old tires  & I’ve been wondering what to do with them hummm whatta ya think? lol!

2f88d30cd51b677301d8a94ae28c4232[1]

so where to put all those grand kids? put um in a  box! lol!(just gotta love Pinterest)lol!

6fb48da00391583ecbd00f6e9ae3e5c7[1]

soooo what to you do with seven grands? simply love um! kiss um! enjoy them! & embrace every minute! and every once in a  while make cookies!

collage06

1 comment:

Deanna said...

The cookies look awesome!
Delightful,
d